It’s Time For Businesses To Embrace The CLOUD
A MODERN, COST-EFFECTIVE SOLUTION FOR START-UPS AND SMALL ENTERPRISES
Simply put, Cloud Accountancy is enabling business owners to stay connected to their data and accounts, online, anytime, anywhere, from any device. Designed for small to medium sized businesses, it is allowing business owners to access their financial information at the touch of a button 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
Data storage is a typical concern but contrary to common belief the Cloud is more secure than most technological wizardry you already use – the providers all surpass required data protection laws and have extremely high levels of security.
The advantage of Cloud is that your software is always up to date as all upgrades are carried out by the supplier at typically no extra cost. Additionally, the provider does all of the software maintenance for you as part of their monthly fee: version upgrades, maintenance etc. Many providers offer affordable monthly subscriptions instead of a hefty lump sum which makes it even more attractive.
Cloud accounting enables real time insight to your business, this is invaluable in understanding your current financial position. Online accounting means small business owners stay connected to their data and their accountants. Additionally, multi-user access typically comes as standard making online collaboration with your team and advisors easy. When your accountant can access your data in real time, they can help you with problems, post year-end journals and there’s no need to mess around with creating and importing backup or accountants’ copies.
Ultimately, the Cloud is here to stay and savvy businesses are embracing the opportunities it affords. It can’t be beaten on scalability and ease of use and it’s totally flexible so you can run your business from work, home, or on the go; and from any device. The way we now work is finally being reflected in new technology and this is where CLOUD based accountancy packages certainly do assist.
WHAT CAN CLOUD ONLINE ACCOUNTING OFFER YOU?
- An affordable fixed monthly cost, so no hidden charges or unexpected “big one off bills”.
- SIMPLE & EASY to use and can be customised to your individual requirements.
- Online expertise with off line support and guidance available.
- You can get up to date financial information 24 hours per day 365 days per year.
- You can keep track of income, outgoings, expenses and financial reports as all your records are stored securely on the Cloud.
- You can issue invoices and expenses on the move. (If you download the Application onto your tablet or i-Phone.)
- You can take control of your business and put yourself ahead of your competitors.
Cloud Accountancy Is Cost Effective And More Reliable Than Traditional Accounting Systems.
We Can Build Your Business | Small Business Support Manchester.