5 #VideoMarketing Tips To Skyrocket Your Traffic And #Conversions
Every business owner wants to ensure their website gets a good volume of traffic and greater conversions. The one way to ensure this happens is to have a solid video marketing plan in place. Most people don’t have experience in this aspect of digital marketing, and it’s best to hire professionals for the job.
But as a business owner, it’s also important to be aware of what’s involved in video marketing and how to get the best results.
Here are 5 #VideoMarketing tips that will significantly boost your website traffic and conversions. Before we take a look at what these are, let’s understand what video marketing is.
About Video Marketing
In this type of marketing, you record and post videos that will help you get closer to your business goals. While videos are synonymous with YouTube, they can be used just about anywhere to boost the popularity of your business. They are the perfect way to add uniqueness and the interest quotient to your posts on #SocialMedia platforms such as #Facebook, #Instagram, #Snapchat and #Twitteretc. Not only will this increase the number of qualified leads you get, but you will notice it helps significantly increase brand awareness too.
Focus on Creating the Right Strategy
While posting interesting videos on various platforms is an effective way to market your #Business and #Brand, doing this without a solid marketing strategy will only have the opposite effect. These are the 5 steps to follow when you are crafting a video marketing strategy:
- Brand Evaluation- Look at your brand carefully and make note of what your #USP is and what you value as a credible business. The video content you create needs to reflect these values as well as the services or products you offer. When you are focused on these aspects, you will find it much easier to design content around them.
- Know Your Audience- It’s important that you create buyer personas and know exactly where your audiences are. Prioritise posting your video content on platforms that your existing and potential customers frequent.
- Check What Your Competition Is Doing– You need to keep an eye on what your competition is doing. Regularly check which topics they are posting content about, the keywords they are ranking for (by using tools such as SEMRush). Then ascertain whether similar information will be suited for and appreciated by your visitors and customers.
- The Concept of a Video #UVP– This involves creating a detailed outline which clearly defines what’s unique about you and your content. The factors to take into account in this stage are the tone and style, the topics your videos will cover and the mediums you will use to get your content to your audiences.
- Create the plan– This is the final step of the process. In this stage you plan how you will use your video content at every step of the buyer’s journey throughout the sales funnel, to improve conversions.
If you want to know more about our powerful effective video marketing services, please do not hesitate to contact us. We Can Build Your Business #smallbusinesssupport in #Manchester can offer solid advice to small businesses. We are happy to help you as we have a team of professional partners on hand who can make a difference to your business success!
30 Second 2D Animated Videos From only -£245
TALK TO US TODAY