REASONS TO "GO DIGITAL"
We have to admit that the world is rapidly changing and one of the big changes is that we are moving from analogue to digital. People are consuming more and more digital content on a daily basis – on mobile phones, tablets, laptops, computers at work, and more – for those companies who have not yet recognised these changes, we strongly advise them to take stock and be prepared to do so because if they don’t they may be left behind very quickly.
Why is digital marketing so important?
Because it is not only a rapidly growing force in the current marketing playing field, it is set to be the future of marketing, and it seems likely that digital media will soon replace more traditional forms altogether. Don’t miss the Boat!
Of course we appreciate that older generations may still rely on more traditional communication methods such as newspapers, TV and radio, but for those who have grown up with newer technology such as the internet and mobile phones, it is a very different ball game. The brave new world of digital consumption has arrived and we need to embrace it. The reality is that “going digital” means we can communicate and market our products and services at a much faster pace. It is far easier and more practical, so it is perhaps unsurprising that once the technology became available we moved swiftly to use it. The good news is that digital offers just as much potential to marketers as it does to consumers. With so many forms of Social Media at our fingertips you must find the right balance, a well planned online strategy will save time and get much more from your marketing budget.
There are so many online marketing options available for us to use, the key is to choose
Plan your online strategy, save time and get so much more from
your marketing budget.
- PPC and Paid Ads – This is one of the most common marketing strategies available. PPC stands for Pay-per-click. You create ads that would be placed online on search engines and websites. You need to bid on the keywords that you target with your ads. Every time a prospective customer clicks on the ad, you pay the amount you bid. This is the easiest way to increase your visibility and bring attention to your product.
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization is perhaps the most intimidating of all digital marketing in Manchester SEO involves a range of different techniques that include things like backlinking, on-site and off-site optimization, content creation, reputation management, local SEO, keyword research, etc. All these strategies come together to achieve one goal. This goal is to get more visibility on search engines and draw organic traffic to your website.
- Email Marketing – This strategy has been around for a long time but it’s still very relevant and useful. Email marketing will get you high levels of conversion because you’re communicating directly with your prospective customers. However, you need to bypass the spam folder, get the prospective customer to open your email, and get them interested in the content. That requires the right strategy and content
- Social Media Marketing –Today’s Word of Mouth Marketing, Powered by Technology – Social Media is the technology that connects people—whether it’s to share content or just to chat. Social networks, like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest are the places where social interactions happen (discovering & sharing). Social media marketing is the way to use that technology to build relationships, drive repeat business and attract new customers through friends sharing with friends.
Let’s have a look at more reasons to "GO DIGITAL."
- Affordability Digital marketing is much more affordable than traditional offline marketing methods. An email or social media campaign, for example, can send out a marketing message to your customers for the fraction of the cost of a TV ad or print campaign, and potentially reach a wider audience.
- Tracking results quickly One of the main benefits of conducting your marketing digitally is the ease with which results can be tracked and monitored. Rather than conducting expensive customer research, you can quickly view customer response rates and measure the success of your marketing campaign in real-time, enabling you to plan more effectively for the next one.
- Online Statistics Perhaps the strongest case for “going digital” with your marketing campaign is that digital media forms are quickly overtaking traditional forms of information consumption. According to the Office for National Statistics, over 82% of UK adults went online in the first three months of this year: that’s over 40 million individuals. The bottom line is, the digital age is here, and those businesses that fail to adapt to the new marketing climate are at great risk of being left behind… don’t let this be you! Whatever your business you will need a website and you will probably use some, if not all of a combination of Search Engine Marketing, Social Media, Blog, Email Marketing, as well as offline advertising, brochures etc. We Can Build Your Business offer Small Business Support and Digital Marketing Manchester.
If you feel you may require some assistance then …..